Nov 17, 2010
Practice USCIS 100 questions with US Coins:
30. If the President can no longer serve, who becomes President?
62. Who wrote the Declaration of Independence?
64. There were 13 original states. Name three.
69. Who is the “Father of Our Country”?
71. What territory did the United States buy from France in 1803?
75. What was one important thing that Abraham Lincoln did?*
77. What did Susan B. Anthony do?
80. Who was President during the Great Depression and World War II?
82. Before he was President, Eisenhower was a general. What war was he in?
87. Name one American Indian tribe in the United States.
92. Name one state that borders Canada.
93. Name one state that borders Mexico.
95. Where is the Statue of Liberty?*
Read: How many states are in the United States?