Nov 8, 2016
Citizenship Interview with Thu
Thi Nguyen on Election Eve 2016 is based on
A Quick Interview Based
on the N-400r plus 10qs about Voting and
Plus 7 or 8 questions from the
current USCIS 100 Questions AND
9 questions from the 2007-2008 set
of the USCIS 96 questions
USCIS 96 Civics Questions
2007-2008 (related to elections/voting)
- USCIS 96:15. Who elects the
President of the United States?
- USCIS 96:24. Who elects
- USCIS 96:26. For how long do we
elect each Senator?
- USCIS 96:29. For how long do we
elect each member of the House of Representatives?
- USCIS 96:31. For how long is the
- USCIS 96:72. Name the amendments
that guarantee or address voting rights.
- USCIS 96:83. In what month is
the new President inaugurated?
- USCIS 96:84. How many times may
a Senator or Congressman be re-elected?
- USCIS 96:93. What is the most
important right granted to US citizens?
Answers to the USCIS 96
Civics Questions 2007-2008 (related to
- 15. The Electoral
- 24. The citizens of the United
- 26. 6 years
- 29. For 2 years
- 31. The President is elected for
- 72. The 15th, 19th, 24th and
- 83. January
- 84. There is no
- 93. The right to