Oct 30, 2008
Here are ten sentences for reading and dictation. These sentences
are based on answers to the USCIS 96:91-96 Questions. Instead of
phrasal responses, the answers are given in complete sentences.
91. The benefits of being a citizen of the United States are
to obtain Federal government jobs;
to travel with a U.S. passport;
or to petition for close relatives to come to the United States to live.
92. Yes, the Constitution can be changed.
93. The right to vote is the most important right granted to U.S. citizens.
94. The White House is the President’s official home.
95. The United States Capitol (Building) is the place where Congress meets.
96. There are 3 branches in the United States government.