Mar 16, 2010
Today I got my 2010 Census. Join me as read the 2010
census questions. For more info, see: http://www.uscitizenpod.com/2010/03/2010-us-census.html.
Here is a 4-min.
exerpt of the Census Questions from the
full Census Podcast.
- How many people were living or staying in this house,
apartment, or mobile home on April 1, 2010?
- Were there any additional people staying here April 1, 2010
that you did not include in Question 1?
- Is this house, apartment, or mobile home: owned with mortgage,
owned without mortgage, rented, occupied without rent?
- What is your telephone number?
- Please provide information for each person living here. Start
with a person here who owns or rents this house, apartment, or
mobile home. If the owner or renter lives somewhere else, start
with any adult living here. This will be Person 1. What is Person
- What is Person 1's sex?
- What is Person 1's age and Date of Birth?
- Is Person 1 of Hispanic, Latino or Spanish origin?
- What is Person 1's race?
- Does Person 1 sometimes live or stay somewhere else?