Oct 28, 2008
Here are ten sentences for reading and dictation. These sentences
are based on answers to the USCIS 96:71-80 Questions. Instead of
phrasal responses, the answers are given in complete sentences.
71. Congress has the power to declare war.
72. The 15th, 19th, 24th, and 26th amendments guarantee voting rights.
73. The Constitution was written in 1787.
74. The Bill of Rights is the first 10 amendments to the Constitution.
75. The rights of all people living in the U.S. are guaranteed by the Constitution.
76. The Preamble is the introduction to the Constitution.
77. Congress meets in the U.S. Capitol building.
78. The White House is the President’s official home.
79. The White House is located in Washington D.C.
80. The First Amendment guarantees freedom of speech, freedom of press, freedom of
religion, freedom of assembly, and the right to petition the Government.