Jun 25, 2008
1. The colors of our flag are red, white, and blue.
2. There is one star for each state.
3. There are 50 stars on our flag.
4. The stars on our flag are white.
5. There are 13 stripes on our flag.
6. The stripes on the flag represent the first 13 states.
7. The stripes on the flag are red and white.
8. There are 50 states in the Union (the United States).
9. We celebrate Independence Day on the 4th of July.
10. Independence Day celebrates independence from England.
Get the complete set of the sentences